RN residency opportunities
We are excited to announce that we will now be hiring RN new grads for our residency program on an ongoing basis!
At Salem Health, we recognize that our most important work is to provide an exceptional place of health and healing to those in need and for each other. Our values are reflected in our commitment to continuous improvement and respect for people. We strive
to create a culture where patients, providers and employees feel welcomed and valued; where inclusiveness is who we are, and not just an initiative.
Specialty areas may include:
- General Surgery
- Medical Surgical
- Medical Surgical Oncology
- Float Pool
- Clinical Decisions Unit
- Medical Telemetry
- Medical Unit
- Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU)
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Emergency Department
- Psychiatric Medicine Center (PMC)
- Neuro Trauma Care Unit (NTCU)
- Cardiovascular Care Unit (CVCU)
- Inpatient Rehab
- Women’s & Children’s Float Pool
- Labor and Delivery
- Requires BSN or non-nursing Bachelor's Degree with MSN. Bachelor of Arts in nursing also accepted.
- Candidates with an Associate's degree in nursing (ADN) also encouraged to apply. *Agreement to complete BSN within three (3) years of hire required
- Less than one (1) year of nursing experience required
- Unencumbered licensure to practice nursing as a Registered Nurse in the State of Oregon required by date of hire
- BLS issued by the American Heart Association required
Where do I find available positions and how to do I apply?
All applications must be submitted through our online system for consideration. We are unable to accept resumes via email, fax or mail. Available new grad positions will be posted on our careers website: click here to search.
If you have questions about the application process, interviews, or hiring, please call Salem Health Human Resources at 503-561-5231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the residency program structure or content, call Sarah Wolfe at 503-814-2866 or email email@example.com.
You can also learn more about the RN residency by
exploring the Nursing Excellence section of our website.