Career Exploration Program
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work at a hospital?
Do you need hospital experience to fulfill an educational requirement?
Salem Health’s Career Exploration Program allows you to experience what it is like to work
alongside a health care professional. Our Career Exploration Program will provide you with insight into the career and help you select the right field for you!
Choose the link in the option below that best describes you:
- I am interested in a health care career and am a community member.
- I am interested in therapy shadowing (OT, PT, ST).
- I am a current Salem Health employee.
- I am enrolled as a professional student in an education program that requires
hospital experience such as an internship or practicum and I have been instructed by my education program to complete this form as placement is already secured.
- Students seeking a professional student placement are asked to work with their school coordinator. Approval will be based on if an affiliation agreement exists between Salem Health and your program.
Note — Job Shadowing requires proof of current tuberculosis screening and immunizations, including current influenza vaccination.