Imaging at West Valley Hospital
Save time and frustration by getting a referral to West Valley Hospital for your digital imaging needs. By choosing Dallas, you won’t need to travel far, and if you’re a MyChart user your results will be integrated with your Salem Health and Salem Clinic medical records. For questions or to schedule an appointment, call 503-561-5293.
West Valley Hospital outpatient imaging is open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
You must bring a completed physician referral form to your appointment. All exams except X-rays require scheduled appointments. Some exams may also require special preparation.
Imaging services at West Valley Hospital include:
- Bone densitometry
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- X-ray and fluoroscopy
(You can learn more about these procedures and many more on Salem Health's main imaging page.)
Why choose West Valley Hospital for your imaging needs?
- The Dallas hospital’s digital imaging capabilities are comparable with what is available in Salem and other larger metro areas, so you won’t need to sacrifice quality for convenience.
- Other imaging centers in Polk County may not offer direct integration with MyChart, your digital medical record.
- West Valley Hospital has 14 licensed technologists with more than 250 years of combined experience in medical imaging.
- Physicians can view images digitally to get the most accurate measurements, assessments and diagnoses.